Saturday, June 12, 2010

oh, life, you screwy rapscallion.

So recently I've realized that even though I say "no more trying," I'm still searching for love and relationships. I'm clearly still not over my last girlfriend, despite the fact that I don't think I'd ever been quite as hurt by anyone as I was by her. Why can't I sit back and let things come to me? Is it impatience, or maybe lack of self-control? Is it my loneliness and my need to be chained to someone. (Which brings up another point: the only girls who I'm interested in turn out to be psychos, and the only girls willing to keep me end up not appreciating me) I'm considering going back to therapy to figure this all out.

On a much more positive note, I've decided to go back to school. I believe that if I devote my time to my studies instead of to a girl, I can succeed the way my family has envisioned success. I would like to study Visual and Performing Arts, with a concentration in Music. Hopefully a couple years of good grades at a State college can get me into a school like Berkley. More on this decision as it develops, though I've already begun to put my plan into action. Wish me luck,

mr self-destruct

No comments:

Post a Comment