Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New blog.

I never really had a blog before because I can never think of what to say on these things. If I have something I need to talk about I usually have someone there to help me sort it out. I'm reaching a point in my life where I want to learn to be my own person, and do things for myself. This is basically a journal that I'm allowing everyone to read, I guess.


For my first entry, I'd like to give people a little background:

I was raised by my grandmother and aunt, after being removed from underneath my mother's intense apathy, a war I fight to this day, though most very rarely hear me complain about it. (those of you who wonder about the father in the situation, I've actually only just met him last night.) The people who raised me loved me and my little brother very much and did the best they could for us, and I will always appreciate that.

I went to Catholic school after being raised non-religious. I loved the education I received there, as well as the friends I've made despite being different from everyone in many ways. My friends are more important to me than anything, especially the guys holding the other two pieces of the Triforce.

Musically, I love the 90's. Especially nu-metal and all it's sub-genres. I have a limp bizkit tattoo on my left arm, and I'm going to get Nine Inch Nails on my shoulder. I also love KoRn, Slipknot, Staind, etc. There's a ton more music I listen to, but I don't care to list it all. Just take me on my word that I have an eclectic music taste.

I currently work in carpentry for a small construction team. For hobbies, I play music (guitar, vocals, piano), videogames, I used to draw, but I'm no good at it.

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment