Thursday, July 15, 2010

What I've Learned So Far

I've learned that rushing things ruins everything.
I've learned that showing how I really feel is considered coming on too strong.
I've learned that expectations are not to be held high.
I've learned that personal goals should come before the women in my life.
I've learned that love is not the only thing that I need in my life, as much as I'd like it to be.
I've learned that, horrible as it may be, broken hearts mend.
I've learned that there will always be a way to move on.
I've learned that there is always another's point of view.
I've also learned that I have a road of opportunity ahead of me,
and that I need to choose my path and make my name.
Above all, I've learned that once I've made it, I intend to share it with the girl of my dreams.

I have no idea if this is a sad post or a happy one. In either case, wish me luck.

mr self-destruct

1 comment: